FTP Server enables users to download alarms, historical information and recipes from USB Disk or SD storage device to PC. Also possible to upload files from PC to USB or SD storage Device enabling the user to effect changes to alarms, historical information recipes and PLC program.
- Network type
Supported connection methods:
- Software for file transmission ( for example FileZilla )
- Windows explorer
- DOS command line
- Maximum 3 on-line clients at the same time
- FTP Server will automatically disconnected if unused for 90 seconds
- Anonymous logon:
- Users cannot add directory, upload/download files, delete files or change file names.
- Account logon:
- Users can add directory, upload/download files, delete files or change file names.
Example: Customer would like to upload existing recipe file to PC, make changes and then download to HMI. In this example we will use file transmission software FileZilla available here: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
Solution: Please see short video below where we run trough the setup process and run the application. Also available in the attachments are the HMI .dps file and documentation for FTP setup.
FTP Server_Recipe Update_dps file
January 21, 2018 at 5:59 pm
I appreciate, result in I found just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
January 20, 2018 at 11:37 pm
I am now not positive where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.