The ones of you who deal with Delta temperature controllers, sooner or later found on the situation to reset the Temperature controller to default values.
How to do that without using DTCOM?
Please follow the below instructions if you have a DTA or DTB
In case you have DTD4848 just change the keys [V] & [SET], for  & [SET].
But what happen with DTC? This device have no buttons.
So If you change the Modus Address, and you do not remember what address you use… you´re in a trouble.
In this case, you have 2 options:
Or you use the LED code of the manual to guess the protocol and address
Or just follow the below instructions to take the DTC back to factory defaults:
1. Switch to “RUN, and Power on the device.
2. After 5 seconds, the device should show as below picture.
3. Switch to Stop and wait until the RUN LED is off
4. Switch to RUN and wait for the RUN LED is on again.
5. Repeat the steps (3) and (4) three times within 60 seconds, and If everything is OK, all led should switch to ON as below picture.
This feature is available starting from Firmware v1.5
In case you’re a communication guy, download the attached manual to reset to factory default all Temperature controllers using out software DTCOM.
Default reset by Communication.
Please don’thesitate to let us know your Delta Temperature controllers experiences