I know… The announcement comes a little late, because probably some of you already have some of those devices in your Labs and/or Office.
But before wait for this device for such a looong time, we’re glad to announce it, even If it’s late!
You can download the official announcement in the link below, but basically those are the features of that 400 Vac A2 drives:
1. Broad power range available from 750W to 7.5kW.
2. Input power supply of all ASDA-A2 400V series servo drives is AC 400V (380V~480V), 3-phase.
3. An incremental 20-bit (1280000 p/rev) optical encoder is equipped.
4. The motor inertia is divided into three types: Low inertia (J), Medium inertia (K) and
Medium-High inertia (L). There are 80mm, 130mm and 180mm three kinds of frame
sizes are available. The motor speed is from 1500 r/min to 5000 r/min and the torque
output is from 2.39 N-m to 119.36 N-m.
5. Built-in flexible position register control mode (PR mode) is offered. 35 kinds of homing
modes and 64 internal memorized position settings are available.
ASDA-A2 400V (0.75Kw-7.5Kw) Official release
On the other side, If you want to start ordering to your Delta provider, I recommend to take a look to the next Excel Ordering guide, very helpful to don’t make mistakes choosing the proper wiring